The Jacks stand by their claim, “We are not a rock band, we are a rock n’ roll band.” With a heavy influence from the British Invasion of the 1960s and 70s, The Jacks have developed a rare sound that is unruly, bold, and hard to be ignored – they won’t settle for blending into the scene.
From their live shows to their recording techniques, they keep integrity to who they are and how they believe their music should sound. The 4-piece doesn’t hide behind auto-tune, click tracks, or backing tracks, what you hear is what you get.
With their new single “She’s a Mystery” and an EP release slated for early 2018, The Jacks are “holstering loads of promise, so it’s time you gave them a listen, have the advantage of being able to shout ‘I heard ’em before they got famous’ when they crack the big time, and indulge in some great music” (One Stop Record Shop). Listen to their latest single “Tonight” here.
- Jonny Stanback – Vocals & Rhythm Guitar
- Tom Hunter – Lead Guitar
- Scott Stone – Bass Guitar
- Josh Roossin – Drums & Percussion
- 07 Sep / The Peppermint Club / Los Angeles, CA
- 08 Sep / Pub Rock / Scottsdale, AZ
- 09 Sep / Congress Theatre / Tucson, AZ
- 11 Sep / The Blue Note / Oklahoma City, OK
- 12 Sep / Deep Ellum Art Co / Dallas, TX
- 18 Sep / The End / Nashville, TN
- 29 Sep / Louder Than Life / Louisville, KY
- 05 Oct / The Rathskeller / Indianapolis, IN
- 06 Oct / The Rathskeller / Indianapolis, IN
- 14 Oct / Aftershock / Sacramento, CA
- 19 Oct / The Resident / Los Angeles
- 09 Nov / The Wayfarer / Costa Mesa, CA